Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

BABYYYYY!

I understand that as we get older, more and more exciting things will begin to happen in our lives--such as engagements, marriages, building/buying houses, getting big girl jobs, and even babies!!  But even though I understand this, it is SO crazy that it's actually happening!

There's been some pretty exciting happenings with my little group of roommates over the past year, but probably by far the most exciting (and definitely most recent) is a new addition to our "family"!


Gage Austin was born on Saturday (3/16) at 9:46 pm! He weighed 6.8 lbs and was 18.5 inches long.  His momma was amazing! She was admitted to the hospital on Friday afternoon and was in active labor for a lot longer than I think anyone would want to be.  We finally got to meet him around 10:30 and he was BEAUTIFUL! He looks exactly like his daddy and is a perfect little guy.  I'm so beyond extremely excited for his parents and I can't wait to spend a little more time with him!

Congratulations Whitney & Brad!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment